Often educational Leaders responsible for the provision of Information Technology resources in schools work in isolation. While some resources are made available by the Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET), how solutions are implemented in local contexts is often at the discretion of the IT Manager and e-Learning and Curriculum Leaders in schools.
The membership of the Education Technology Consortium of Victoria participate in order that they can share and collaborate with their peers in order to develop best practice in the delivery of IT service to improve learning and teaching is schools.
Our Goal: The role of the Educational Technology Consortium of Victoria is to advise on strategic direction and leadership to enable its membership to harness technology, develop and grow engaging learning environments that promote high learning growth and high quality teaching.
Partner Organisations and Schools:
- Lowanna College
- Warragul Regional College
- Charles La Trobe P-12 College
- Kew High School
- Leongatha Secondary College
- Kambrya College
- Brunswick Secondary College
- Traralgon College
- St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School
- Chairo Christian School
- Mckinnon Secondary College
- Balwyn High School
- Dromana College
- Warragul North Primary School
- Mirboo North Secondary College
- Drouin Secondary College
- Cheltenham Secondary College
- Lyndale Secondary College
- Lavalla Catholic College
- Glen Waverly Secondary College
- Maffra Secondary College
- Donvale Christian College
Executive Board – Roles and Responsibilities
- Executive Chair : Cameron Nicholls – Principal, Trafalgar Primary School
- Executive Consortium Director/Deputy Chair – Matt Robinson – Operations Manager , Lowanna College
- Executive Member : Blake Seufert – System Manager – McKinnon Secondary College
Structure: The Educational Technology Consortium of Victoria is a Self-managed network, providing the opportunity for schools to work more flexibly with network design and activities to best meet the particular needs of students, networked schools, and other stakeholders.